What a wonderful year Pottstown Community Arts had! Thank you to every person and every organization who supported us. Together, we created new art opportunities, encouraged both young and old to make art and then displayed it in public places, recycled materials that were slated for the trash heap, supported local events, and beautified our town of Pottstown.
Pottstown Community Arts completed 16 community art projects and started 1 monumental project. We reached more local kids and residents than ever before.
In no particular order, following are the 16 community art projects brought to you by Pottstown Community Arts:
- Summer Art on the King Street Bridge
- Hubcap Flowers at the Rotary Pavilion
- Participate in the local Arts Walk (Winter, Spring and Fall)
- Bottle Cap mural of the Fountain of Youth Splash Park with ACLAMO’s summer camp
- Bottle Cap mural of a map featuring the continental USA which is on permanent display at the Coventry Mall
- Pet portraits, rock painting, and wind chimes at the 1st annual Go Fourth event
- Rock painting and pet toy creations at the Pet Fair
- Monthly Community Arts class at the Pottstown Regional Public Library
- 4th Annual Haunts on High with Halloween artwork painted on welcome mats
- Earth Day clean up at the corner of King and Manatawny streets
- Dream Rocket participation
- Rock painting at the aforementioned events, Pottstown Manor Care and the Pottstown Library
- Painted old tires at the Month of the Young Child event
- Designed both a logo and a yard sign for Pottstown Community Action
- 1st Annual Sidewalk Chalk Festival at the Pottstown FARM’s Family Day
- Painted a temporary mural of the Phillies Firehouse and last year’s Pop Up Art Rainbow Tree at the Coventry Mall
- Started painting 1 of 6 murals for the Pottstown Regional Public Library at the Coventry Mall
Thank YOU again.
Love what we do?
Please consider donating to our projects today.
(Link takes you to MOSAIC Community Land Trust website, as we are a committee of MOSAIC, where you can choose the amount you want to donate. Thank you!).