Help us transform an old concrete barrier into a beautiful welcome sign.
This concrete barrier is located on the corner of Manatawny and King Streets, across from Ice House.
We plan to paint the 85-foot barrier with a bright triangles of color and a welcoming message that will read:
WELCOME TO POTTSTOWN
COME. STAY. PLAY. ENJOY
This design was created by a local artist, Kai Kulkarni.
We welcome the community to come help us!
- Saturday, April 22nd, Earth Day from 9am till Noon = Clean-up Day
- Saturday, May 6th, Arts Walk, from 2pm till 6pm = 1st coat of primer
- Sunday, May 7th, from 2pm till 6pm = 2nd coat of primer
- Saturday, May 20th, from 10am till Noon = Seal the sign and celebrate with a ribbon-cutting party
Join us for 1 day or join us for all days. Join us for an hour or stay the whole time. Any help is appreciated.
If you cannot donate your time, please consider making a monetary donation or a donation of goods. We are looking for the following supplies:
- Brown Yard Waste bags
- Weed killer and/or vinegar
(Link takes you to MOSAIC Community Land Trust website, as we are a committee of MOSAIC, where you can choose the amount you want to donate. Thank you!). :